*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Skin + Body Shape + "Assistance"
  2. Finding the Book
  3. Into
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087464-Clingy-Bodysuits/cid/2239363-Skin--Body-Shape--Assistance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2087464
Finding a cache of bodysuits can be great fun
This choice: Skin + Body Shape + "Assistance"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Skin + Body Shape + "Assistance"

    by: The architect
Despite not understanding what "assistance" meant David decided he would try to create the tier three bodysuit. The only issue he currently did not have the limited supplies required nor did he know who he wanted to make a suit of. Finally David needed to get a DNA sample in order to make the suit take the form of that person.

Getting the supplies had been easy enough, he had taken his car to the local box store and had bought all her needed for under 20 dollars but he now needed a source of DNA. The answer was easy enough when he saw his friends jacket; Danny was many would describe as having a classic surfer look despite the fact he had never surfed. He had shoulder length blonde hair was well muscled and was rumored to have a huge muscle between his legs. Inspecting the coat David quickly found a suitable length of hair and began to mix the materials together to make a skin. Once done the suit would have to grow overnight and that was how David left it, bubbling in the bucket it was mixed in as David fell asleep.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Morning

2. Morning Unexpected

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The architect (UN: a.seymore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The architect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087464-Clingy-Bodysuits/cid/2239363-Skin--Body-Shape--Assistance