*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Catherine 20
  2. Into
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087464-Clingy-Bodysuits/cid/2239392-Catherine-20
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2087464
Finding a cache of bodysuits can be great fun
This choice: Catherine 20  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Catherine 20

    by: The architect
Chief clothing sorter at a salvation army store was not he most prestigious job but Catherine work it diligently none the less. It did have some perks for the 20 year old college student, one it payed a decent wage and two it provided her with a constant set of new clothes to wear. The manager of the store had implemented the policy of one for one when it came to clothing going home with employees so long as the inventory number remained the same he did not care what the employees left of their own in exchange for some of the stuff that came in. That was exactly what Catherine was doing now going through one of the many drop offs that where made in bins around town. Most of the stuff was just tasteless tee-shirts and old jeans but one undeniable weird item came in. It was a body suit designed for a women that looked like it stretched from the neck to the ankles. Catherine was intrigued and pulled it out of the pile she was sorting through. After a brief inspection she took it to her locker and returned with a old pair of jeans in exchange eager to try on the suit after her shift. Returning to the table she began to sort through the clothing once more.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Trying it on

*Noteb*
2. Another suit

*Noteb*
3. Thats not clothing

*Noteb*
4. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The architect (UN: a.seymore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The architect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087464-Clingy-Bodysuits/cid/2239392-Catherine-20