*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pre School Section
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2193600-Pre-School-Section
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
This choice: Pre School Section  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pre School Section

    by: Unknown
You for some odd reason thought that going to the preschool section would have been a good idea. I mean, you have run into some children who for their age are smarter than most kids, but that's besides the point. You were already here now, so it was too late to turn back. It would have taken you ages to have gone back to another classroom. You had entered the preschool section of the building hoping you could at least find someone to help you. You see in front of you a wave of massive toddlers roaming around screaming playing with their toys. Blonde, brown, black, braided, curly, wavy, styles of hair, in all sorts! You thought to yourself, " I've come at a bad time, it must be their break period, so they must be playing with toys." As you begin to walk towards these giant little girls, you feared as to what could happen to you if you were caught. They could be destructive, messy, or even playful (in that sense). All these screaming girls made you extremely nervous, but you continued onward. You were continuing your journey when suddenly, you felt the feeling as if eyes were pointed directly on you. Then, as you looked behind you and looked up, a huge shadow appears over you. You are picked up in an apprehensive way by a massive hand! The grip was strong to you, and the unknown child's fingers seemed like barriers to you as she picked you up. You can't see who it is but you know trouble was arising when you heard her saying, "OH BOY, A NEW TOY TO PLAY WITH!!"

You finally see your captor and it is a straight/curly blonde haired preschooler who had blue eyes, brown freckles, and a beautiful green dress on. She gave you a look that you will probably have in your head for a lifetime. It was more of a "I'm going to play with you mister, and I don't care what you say about it" look. She had a cute smile that seemed innocent, but went to the right a little, concerning you if it was a smile of good or bad intent. It was apparent she had something planned for you, and you were trying to figure that out.

How do you want this little girl to play with you? You can choose how!

You have the following choices:

1. She is gentle towards you

2. She is rough towards you

3. She gives you to someone else

4. You break free and run away

*Noteb*
5. Other Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2193600-Pre-School-Section