*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. you make it
  2. High School Section
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2203830-you-make-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
This choice: You make it!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you make it

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
You finally make it out of the crowd of massive girls and sneak into the science class and all people are already in there exempt for one empty seat. you make a tough decision and make your way to that seat. Ounce your there you climb it . It takes about 1p minutes but you make it up there safely. You walk around on the chair, hoping to be seen by sombody. While your looking around you feel a massive thud behind you. You look back to see that a HUGE girl just came into the classroom. She was an African American with a gigantic ass squeezed into a tight pair of yoga pants, huge d cup breasts barely being contained by her little bra, and she had silky brown hair. then... she comes your way, seeing an open seat she thought nobody was there...but YOU were there. You shake in fear when she finally gets in front of you. You are totally still as you are to scared to even talk. She then turned around slowly showing her huge ass jiggling above you. You are still unable to move and she lowers herself onto you. You close your eyes thinking this was the end for you...bt you have realized you are not dead. Lucky for yu she did not put all her weight on you (if she did you would be a dot of red on her butt) but you were certainly not in a good position either. You were in a star fish position basic plastered to her left butt cheek.

you start to get an erection from being pressed so close to her ass. it was up to her if you were gonna live but you had to deal with this for about an hour.

You have the following choices:

1. try to tickle her butt

2. she starts to shift her butt a little bit

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2203830-you-make-it