*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Torture you
  2. 1-5 Section
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2214289-Torture-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
This choice: She tortures you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Torture you

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
An deviant little smile formed across the little girls face. Her voice echoed, and she said, "You're just a tiny, little, pathetic bug that needs to be tortured by bigger things! Such as me!" You flinched back in fear and quickly responded, "No! Wait! I'm not a bug! Please don't do anything to me! She ignored your cries for mercy, and squeezed you tightly like a strap cord to a telephone. You started to become light headed from the force of this little girl. I mean, she is bigger than you, right? It would make sense as to why her grip was fierce. She loosened her grip and looked at you. She sarcastically said while teasing you, "Awww, the poor little bug is already getting weak.. from a small, harmless, little girl, isn't he?" She then held both of your legs and slowly dangled you as she opened her mouth. You started to cry your eyes out thinking she was gonna eat you, or even worse, do something that would ultimately hurt you. Instead, it was completely different! She whipped out her long, massive red tongue- in reality it was small, but to you it was massive- and licked you from your head all the way to your manhood. She continually licked between your legs,weirdly enough, quite sensually. Because of such a feeling, a huge erection formed. "I see you are liking this! *giggle*" She says to you as she licked you a little more. You were covered in her salivation, bubbles and her breath were all that you saw, felt, and smelt. Overall, it was a very interesting and quite pleasurable moment for you, but in the end, it was something that you had regretted getting hard for.



What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You try to convince her to let you go?

2. Let her have her fun torturing you?

*Noteb*
3. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2214289-Torture-you