*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2217119-throws-you-in-the-back-of-her-panties
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
This choice: She throws you in the back of her panties  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

throws you in the back of her panties

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
"Well I am feeling horny right now so you can get to know my butt" she says with a smile. You eye widen as you know what she was gonna do. you wiggle to get out of her grasp but you only tire yourself out as she opens the back of her black tight panties and drops you in. You scream as you fall, you slide down her long slender back, and straight in between her panties and her right butt cheek. she then snaps the panties shut and pulls up her jeans. you are being forced again sex the girls Massive pink butt flesh. the panties are super tight so you can barely move as she begins to walk, flexing her as muscles and swinging you left and right against her butt fat. Your facing the young girls butt so your well hung crotch begins to become erect as it rubs against her huge ass. "O shit... this is not happening, and especially to a little girl" you say as a deep shade of red forms across your face. "Ahhhh yeah that feels good tiny bug, squirm and struggle against my massive plump, ass cheek" she says. you didn't think this could get any worse until you realize that when she sits down you will be pulverized into red paste under this massive girls behind.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you squirm yourself in between the two mountains

*Noteb*
2. she sits down...

3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2217119-throws-you-in-the-back-of-her-panties