*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2240949-Mouth-Play
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
This choice: Mouth/ Tongue Play  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mouth Play

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
The girl held you up with her dry palm and hand. She said to you,

"I have alwayz wanted to know what a tinie animal bug tastes like. Then again, doesn't everyone? I thing that you will taste yummy!"

She took her pointer finger, soaked it in some of her spit from her mouth, and poked you with her salivated finger. She brought it back to her mouth and began a "taste test". She gave a nod of agreement and said that you were indeed a tasty treat for her to enjoy. You started to frantically scream and plead for her to let you go, but she ignored your cries and proceeded to continue with her ways. She then raised her hand so she could pick you up, and lowered you into her massive mouth. To further increase her taunting, she held you over her mouth, and a massive hint of morning breath slid out from inside of her mouth. It smelt very vile, as if she didn't brush her teeth from the night before. Maybe a hint of oreos or cookies.

The feeling, smell, and horror of her wet, slimy tongue and pugnant breath for an odd reason turned you on. It must have excited you knowing that you were in the hands of an adorable foreign little girl, and that she could do whatever she wanted with you. She also was big on taunting, so this proved the theory of turning you on.

You squirmed and wiggled to get away from her hovering, moist tongue that was about inches from you, but you were unable to escape. The little girls tongue made contact with your body. It was a warm, yet cold feeling, with your clothes getting penetrated by her wet tongue and saliva from inside her mouth. When she completed the first lick, your whole body was covered in a thick slimy, gooey saliva. One by one, she licked all over you. Her massive, powerful tongue slid and pushed against your face and your tiny, weak, defenseless body. You shivered from the feeling of slimy water (saliva) being dumped on you as if you were on Nickelodeon's slime show. With all this being said, she giggled and thought it was hilarious tasting you.

A "mouthful" of events continued. She threw you in her mouth completely. Now you only saw the back of her teeth, and her moist, maroon tongue. She threw and swished you all around using her wet tongue. For a couple of minutes, she knowingly or unknowningly licked between your legs which ironically enough was your private area, and you began to get turned on immensely. Your salivated member went up and off the hills you went with excitement! From the amount of perverted things you knew from the internet, you couldn't believe this little girl's mouth, tongue, and spit were turning you on, yet alone your online fantasies!

Continuing from here, what happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She stops!

*Noteb*
2. She swallows you whole!

*Noteb*
3. She takes you out of her mouth!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2240949-Mouth-Play