*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2290775-go-for-a-jog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
This choice: go for a jog  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

go for a jog

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
the 15 year old girl decides to go for a jog. "you better get ready little man because your about to have the most fun ride you have ever had" she says. you try to figure out what she is going to do while still being lodged between her buttcheeks. after that she pushes you even further down her buttcrack. you wiggle and squirm to get free but it is just no use. "hehe stops squirming little boy, your gonna make me accidentally clench my butt and you dont want that because if I do, your gonna be squished into a pulp afterwards" she says blushing just thinking about how much power she has over you.

You have the following choice:

1. continue....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2290775-go-for-a-jog