*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "My name is Christopher white..."
  2. The New Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089040-The-Witchs-Assistant/cid/2173932-My-name-is-Christopher-white
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2089040
A shrinking/vore story that puts you in the place of a young witches new assistant.
This choice: "My name is Christopher white..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"My name is Christopher white..."

    by: THExDARKxSANDMAN
"My name is Christopher white, im here about a job interview for the position of assistant housekeeper" you smile kindly.
She returns a faint smile "guess some people still do read the newspaper after all." she gestures inside "My name is Anya by the way, will you come in? its far to bright outside."
you step into the house, its slightly dark but everything is perfectly visible. This is a greeting area there are couches and a table in the middle, the walls are adorned with fine knickknacks and a few mysterious objects who's purpose you cant begin to fathom. You figure you should say something to break the ice.

You have the following choices:

1. "Are your parents home?"

2. "so about this job"


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 THExDARKxSANDMAN (UN: darksandman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
THExDARKxSANDMAN has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089040-The-Witchs-Assistant/cid/2173932-My-name-is-Christopher-white