*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Run
  2. Laughter
  3. Go for a Run
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089427-Kates-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2564304-Run
by E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2089427
About a 14-year-old who always finds herself ticklish situation.
This choice: Run  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Run

    by: supporter41
By now she was able to distinguish words that were yelled in the brief interruptions of the hysterical laughter. "Nooooohoooo not theeehereee" or "Pleeeease sttttooooooooop". Kate's mind raced between shock and curiosity. What was going on in this isolated place at this time of the day. Usually she would only encounter hedgehogs or possibly a deer. The voices sounded like someone her age, kids certainly, but at this high pitch impossible to distinguish whether male or female.

Probably she should run and call the police. Kate knew that the mobile phone network did not work properly in those woods. Police needed evidence, right? But what would she tell the policemen when they arrived and found nothing but silence in the woods?

The girl grabbed the socks and sneakers, one pair with a shade of pink that a boy would not buy or wear, hesitated and continued to run on the path. Maybe she should contact some of her friends instead to help her investigate?

Did she make it out of the woods?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 supporter41 (UN: voteformary at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089427-Kates-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2564304-Run