*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shenzi the hyena
  2. Entry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2217188-Shenzi-the-hyena
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2089796
Simba is signed up to wrestle large animals. However, he may not come out on top.
This choice: Shenzi the hyena  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shenzi the hyena

    by: CrazyEagle
Simba makes his way into the arena nervously. He gulps awaiting his opponent. Simba turns back to Timon, "A-are you sure this will be safe?" he stutters. "Yeah, you're a sure thing kid! Just don't go too hard on them!" he says encouragingly. "Oh, Okay...!" Simba perks up. He moves to his corner and he hearts a cackling behind him. He turns around and sees a large, wide hipped hyena! "Well, well if it isn't the little king himself!" she says. Simba's jaw drops as he realizes it was one of the hyena's that attacked him.

"The names Shenzi, and no, I will not be going easy on you." she taunts at him. She turns away from Simba and shows him her large rump. "Enjoying the view little one? Have a closer look!" Shenzi yells as she slams her fat ass down on Simba's face. The hyena laughs along with the crowd as the cub vanishes under her enormous rump. Simba kicks his back legs wildly in an attempt to push her off. "Oh, what's the matter? The king can't handle my lovely butt? she asks teasingly as she rubs her butt on Simba's face, shoving him further up her crack. "How about we get this started?" Shenzi asks as....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrazyEagle (UN: crazyeagle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2217188-Shenzi-the-hyena