*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Thunder the elephant
  2. Entry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2197380-Thunder-the-elephant
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2089796
Simba is signed up to wrestle large animals. However, he may not come out on top.
This choice: Thunder the elephant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Thunder the elephant

    by: Farterguy
"Thunder! The elephant!" For Simba's surprise, he was facing a really big elephant. By the elephant's look Simba could guess that he wrestled for a while now, and that he was older than Simba was. He realized lately that Thunder was getting closer, ready to start wrestling, Simba backed away in fear as Thunder watched the young lion's pathetic reaction. "Ha ha! I almost feel sorry for you kiddo" Thunder said as he turned around to show Simba his incredibly big butt, even for an elephant. Among the panic and fear, Simba wasn't able to dodge in time, he was slammed by thunder's butt, stuck between his cheeks. The crow started to cheer for the easy victory Thunder accomplished, but, in fact, that was only the beginning.

Simba was crushed under Thunder's rear, and the weight of the fat elephant didn't let him slip out to safety, that, combined with the smell of Thunder's rear were making the lion struggle harder and harder, but it was useless. "Is that all you got? I'm not even using my full weight!" and Thunder wasn't lying, and he proved that by sitting harder in Simba's face, making him squirm and cry for help as he felt his face sinking into Thunder's butt, but that wasn't what Thunder had in mind to the wrestling match.

"So, should I start 'warming him up'? Thunder asked to the audience as they all cheered and yell at Thunder to finish him off, however, the elephant wanted to have some fun before winning the match. As Simba squirmed under the heavy beast butt, Thunder got ready to make this match, one that Simba would never forget. His stomach started grumbling, before Simba could even wonder what was happening a hot tiny, yet powerful fart came out right on Simba's face. The evil fumes coming out of Thunder's rear made Simba cry for help once again. "Look kiddo, if you can't even bear one of my 'tiny farts' then you will be dead when we get to the real action" Thunder mocked at the poor lion's situation as he rubbed his ass to make sure Simba could get the full experience. At that moment, Thunder's next move were about to begin, he was going to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Farterguy (UN: zgurosm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2197380-Thunder-the-elephant