*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Miranda shaking him
  2. Chris
  3. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2179548-Miranda-shaking-him
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Miranda shaking him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Miranda shaking him

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
"Chris!" Was the first word he could hear as Chris opened eyes to see a panicked Miranda shaking him violently. "What.." was all he could say before Miranda ran over to the breakdown door and slammed it shut and locking it. "God..Jeez M..What's up?" Chris said lazily wiping his eyes and holding his head still attempting to recover from his hellish headache.

"What up with me?!" Miranda shrieked "What up with you?!" she said extending a well manicured black finger nail at his chest. "Uhh? What are you on about?" Chris said looking around. "Ugh! I'm starting about these!" Miranda said quickly grabbing Chris's black employee polo and lifting it up, untucking it from his tan pants in the process. "How have you've been hiding these from me?!" Miranda said almost gleefully grabbing at Chris's chest and tossing about a pair of small white breasts

"Woah! What the hell?!" Chris yelled standing up suddenly at the very foreign feeling and looked down at the small pair of slightly miss colored breasts on his chest. "How the fuck did this happen..?" Chris said tenderly my reaching down and cupping his new breasts sending a shock down his spine as he brushed the nipples. "Hell, if you would've told me sooner you had a nice pair C, I would not have hooked up with the she-wolf back there," Miranda laughed referring to her ex who she saw entering work before her.

"Oh, shut it M..I think I might have known what happened." Chris said inspecting the jiggling mounds on his chest. "I had a lot of hot flashes last night of various body parts and I guess after I went back to sleep again after looking at Mandy..I got these.." Chris said letting go of the boobs in his palms causing his shoulders to shift forward at the weight.

"So thesd are Mandy's huh? I always knew she had a nice pair" Miranda giggled "So can you like change the color of these or something because it's a little weird for them to be white." Mandy said poking at Chris's left boob. "Ow! Yeah maybe, just get your hands away so I can concentrate." Chris said staring down at Mandy's breasts as he shifted the color to his own tanned shade.

"That's so fucking cool!" Miranda gleefully exclaimed "What the fuck else can you do?!"


You have the following choices:

1. Chris makes a change to himself

2. Chris makes a change to Miranda

3. "I have an idea." a voice behind the door says.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2179548-Miranda-shaking-him