*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yvonne
  2. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2201928-Yvonne
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Yvonne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yvonne

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
Getting out of the shower, Yvonne looked at herself naked in the steam filled mirror. Her fairly sizable ass glowing pink from the heat, the water slowly sliding down her perk milk filled breasts, and of course the loveable future baby girl just underneath her tits, she was as gorgeous as ever. Ever since she started sleeping with Thomas, she couldn't have imagined a more perfect life for herself. Unfortunately. the only downside in her fairy tale life was the miserable job she was due to appear at in a couple hours. Groaning, she had no interest in spending a second more in that depressing store.

Getting dressed in her usual company attire, Yvonne squeezed her shapely behind into the small leather seats of her mini cooper. Breasts sloshing heavily in her yellow bra as pulled into the parking lot, Yvonne signed as she placed her head onto the storing wheel. Unbeknownst to her she was unaware of the woman walking up to her car.

Short light gray hair she looked somewhat homeless, with her drab brown clothing hanging off her rather eye catching body. Full D Cup orbs barely covered by a very much stained grey haulter top and short hip hugging jogging shorts wrapped around her small but perfectly peach shaped behind, in any other circumstance she would've stood out in a crowd of thousands, but not here.

Approaching Yvonne's car, woman quickly opened the passenger side door and climbed into the car, startling Yvonne. "Who the fuck are you!? Get out of my car!" Yvonne screamed clutching her stomach in self defense.

"Calm down Yvonne, I'm here to help." The strange woman said smiling at the petrified pregnant woman.

"Help?! Who are you and why do you know my name?!" Yvonne responded still clutching her baby.

"I know how much you despise this job mom," "So I'm here to help." The woman said leaning towards the still very frightened Yvonne as she placed a well manicured hand onto her stomach.

"Wuh..wuh.." was all Yvonne could studder before a bright pink light exploded into her vision, cutting off all her senses.



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2201928-Yvonne