*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Possessed Yvonne
  2. Miranda
  3. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2208901-Possessed-Yvonne
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Possessed Yvonne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Possessed Yvonne

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
"Oh.. FUCK!" Miranda gasped as she felt the new weight of Yvonne's motherhood pull her center of gravity towards the ground. "Ugh..What the fuck.." Miranda groaned rubbing her stomach. "When the hell did I get this..Wait.. who am I?" Miranda pondered after a flood of familiar memories entered her mind. Holding her head, Miranda carefully shuffled her new pregnant body back to its feet. Peering past Yvonne's swollen milk filled mammaries, Miranda couldn't believe her situation.

Examining her new body, Miranda knew if she was in the body she thought she was in there was only one way to know. Carefully guiding her right hand past the round protrusion stretching the black polo shirt below her, Miranda slipped a hand near the entrance of a familiar yet foreign warm folds of her new bodies sex. "Here goes nothing.." Miranda thought as she bent down slightly and inserted a middle finger past the initial lips and into the many walls of Yvonne's sex.

Bitting Yvonne's glossy red lip stick to fight back a slutry moan, Miranda found what she was looking for as Yvonne's eyes started rolling into the back of her head as an orgasm shook Yvonne's shapely body. Regaining her composure, Miranda confirmed her suspicions, there was no other woman who would have such an intense orgasm from just stroking their g-spot, not even herself.

Retracting her hand from Yvonne's panties, Miranda grimaced as she felt a warm stream of Yvonne's sex snake down the inside of her thigh, having forgotten her ex practically re creates Noah's Arc underneath her when she gets off. Sighing, Miranda decided it would be best if she just ditched the soaked frilly fragment before leaving the near pitch black storage closet. Carefully gyrated her ex's slacks to ground, Miranda exposed the pragmatic panties to the world. Shivering slightly and the unsettling cold, Miranda couldn't help but smile as she felt Yvonne's baby nectar filled jugs slosh about in her bra at her slightest movements. Giggling softly to herself, Miranda thought this was probably the most fun her and Yvonne has had in years.

Satisfied, Miranda dragged the drenched drawers past Yvonne's marble white legs and onto the floor while quickly ditched them into a nearby corner behind her. But before Miranda's fun could continue her ears perked up as she heard a familar voice call out from the door in-front of her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2208901-Possessed-Yvonne