*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morphed Clair's breasts
  2. Miranda
  3. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2209356-Morphed-Clairs-breasts
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Morphed Clair's breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Morphed Clair's breasts

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"What the fuck..." Clair exclaimed as she jolted back, her hands shooting up to her chest as her E-cup tits began shrinking. The kept dwindling down in size until they wer a meagre B-cup, then stopped, leaving her bra hanging loose. "My boobs!" the proud lesbian shouted out.

Miranda looked up and was shocked at the sight in front of her. Clair's breasts had been her pride and joy/s, and now they were gone, replaced with a pair of much smaller tits. "W-what happened?" she asked a stunned Clair.

"How should I know?? My boobs just shrunk after I started giving you CPR." she stated frantically.

"Wow!" Miranda muttered, as she got to her feet. "You sure it was CPR?" Miranda then joked, trying to make light of the situation.

"Don't flatter yourself honey. I mean you're cute, but you know I like Mandy." Clair said, still patting her reduced bosom.

Miranda's mind drifted off for a moment again, and suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. ...her own chest morphed.

*Noteb*
2. ...another part of Clair was changed.

*Noteb*
3. ...someone else entered the room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2209356-Morphed-Clairs-breasts