*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No ticket today.
  2. Hello Everyone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2185754-No-ticket-today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2090950
Some people just want to get somewhere, and they happen to be hungry.
This choice: Marlene Davis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No ticket today.

    by: That_Guy
"Look, I am going to have my party in Vegas, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

You slam the door and rush to your car. You drive as fast as you can until you hit the highway. You continue to drive well over the speed limit for a couple miles when you hear sirens turn on behind you. You pull over and watch as a cop, a fairly attractive one you might add, walk up to your window and instructs you to roll it down.

"Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

"I didn't think I was going that fast."

"You were going about 30 miles over the speed limit. License and registration please?"

"Look officer," you pull down the top of your shirt, exposing a fair bit of your cleavage, "I would be willing to do anything to get out of this."

He looks at you for a few seconds in surprise before shaking himself out of it.

"Anything?"

"As long as I get to choose," you put one of your hands into the front of your pants, "And I make very good choices."

"Well then, why don't we hop in the back seat and hurry this up?"

You step out of the car and open the back door, inviting him in. You drop your pants and lacy panties and sit down on the seat.

"Why don't we start this right big boy? Get down there and start eating."

He places his head between your thick thighs and gets to work with you gently pushing against the back of his head in pleasure. After a bit of licking you hear a pop and look down to see that the head of the officer is now fully inside your crotch. You try to pull him out but are paralyzed by the pleasure he's creating. Your muscles pull him in further, causing an orgasm to rush through your entire body. The power of the orgasm seems to pull him in quickly, as he is now only a pair of kicking legs outside your cunt. You grab his legs and push the rest of him in. You rub your fingers against your pussy as he thrashes about inside your womb. You bring yourself to another orgasm, spraying your juices all over the back seat. You lay down and rub your bulbous gut.

"Mmm... You sure do feel good in there."

You grab your clothes and pull them back on. You move back to the front seat and start driving. After a few more pleasurable minutes of his squirming, all movement stops. You feel a lurch and look down to see that your stomach is rapidly shrinking. The feeling of the shrinking makes you too horny to ignore. You get off the highway and park at a gas station. You hop out of the car and run to the bathroom. Dropping your pants and panties, you begin to finger yourself uncontrollably. After only a few pumps, your body spasms as you experience the biggest orgasm of your life. Cum sprays from you like a hose, soon followed by the officer's uniform. You sit back on the toilet, feet surrounded by the large puddle of cum. After a few moments you come back to your senses and catch your eyes one the uniform. Then, the realization hits you. You just turned a man into cum inside your cunt, and you loved every second of it. Suddenly, you hear the bathroom door open, followed by the sound of footsteps. You hear the person enter the stall next to yours.

You have the following choices:

1. Take that person too.

2. Run out, now.


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That_Guy (UN: tonyvit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
That_Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2185754-No-ticket-today