*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Quite a spill
  2. Adam
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093813-Not-So-Little-Sister--more/cid/2437448-Quite-a-spill
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2093813
Everything is normal for the guys n girls in here until a problem arises quite literally.
This choice: Mia and the growth serum  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Quite a spill

    by: Unknown
         Adam is busy grading papers, his attention fully focused on it, unaware of his sister wandering the classroom. The three foot tall girl is walking around with her doll in her hand, the sound of her shoes slightly echoing across the classroom.


She slowly approaches Adam's desk, her eyes seeing apiece of cloth hanging off the edge just within her reach.



          "Pretty," Mia says as she grabs it, hoping to dress her doll up in it. As she tugs it iff, a beaker, with a green liquid in it, spills all over her. Feeling icky because of it, after a few minutes she starts to cry, dropping he doll.


         Adam looks up, the moment his sister starts crying.


"Crap," he mutters as he sees what Mia is covered in. He starts to wipe the chemical compound off her, hoping its not too late. " Its okay, Mia, " he says reassuringly as he wipes her clean.


         How does Mia start growing?




Author's Notes:
Mia Height: 2’8
( starting height. I meant to put that in earlier but forgot. Sorry- Edit by PrincessKooh )

You have the following choices:

1. She has growth spurts

2. She starts to grow continuously

3. She grows when she comes into contact with electricity

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093813-Not-So-Little-Sister--more/cid/2437448-Quite-a-spill