*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093813-Not-So-Little-Sister--more/cid/2438464-Mia-and-the-Meta-Gro-Pills-mistaken-for-candy-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2093813
Everything is normal for the guys n girls in here until a problem arises quite literally.
This choice: Mia and the Meta-Gro Pills mistaken for candy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mia and the Meta-Gro Pills mistaken for candy **

    by: PrincessKooh
****Warning applies to this path from here on out. This path WILL ALLOW Mia to outgrow her clothes just please try to keep descriptiveness as innocent as possible and not over detailed**


Mia - Age 3
https://twitter.com/pklewd2015/status/94...

2’6” ( exclusive starting height to this path )

Was playing dolls as her brilliant brother tended to his work.
He worked and she played till it was snack time.


Mia was hungry but Adam was busy.
Mia went looking for something to eat.
Mia soon spots a 3 very large jars full of red “candies” on a table she can’t reach.
Mia sets down her teddy bear noticing the table cloth.


She tugs on it and 1 of the jars move.
Tugging again it falls but she catches it.
The lid had been left off.



“Yummy candy” she says.
Mia sticks her hand in grabbing about 5 pills given their size and the size of her hands.
She sticks them in her mouth and swallows.
They have a faint cherry flavor.


Mia sat the jar down and began consuming handful after handful.
Oddly the candy did nothing to ease her appetite.
On the 20th handful she spaced out for a moment falling into a daze.
Little did she realize she’d consumed enough to become addicted.



Mia snaps out of it and resumed eating.
Adam wondering about the quiet went to see what Mia was up to.
To his horror he found her eating the Meta-Gro Pills intended only for people with height or dwarfism problems which although Mia had been on the small side didn’t include her.


He manages to get Mia to stop for now but the damage is already done.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrincessKooh (UN: gilligfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093813-Not-So-Little-Sister--more/cid/2438464-Mia-and-the-Meta-Gro-Pills-mistaken-for-candy-