*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Full Frontal Assault
  2. Moving In
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095189-Liz-The-Gassy-Skunk/cid/2204872-Full-Frontal-Assault
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2095189
Based on a sub-story posted to this site a while back - contains fart fetish material
This choice: Fart right into Morgan's face and hope she has a sense of humour  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Full Frontal Assault

    by: GassiPals
Liz decided she couldn't bear the pain of holding the gas in, and besides, Morgan was going to have to get used to her gassy ways, so why not just go full on and get it over with? Break the ice, in a weird sort of way.

Liz stood up from the sofa, looking down at Morgan, who returned with a glance of confusion.

"Are you ok, Liz?" She asked, completely oblivious to what was about to happen.

The skunk smirked narrowly. "I'm about to be..."

Liz turned around, facing her plump, jean-clad skunk butt level with Morgan's face, and pulled her large, fluffy tail to one side.

With a lip bite and a steady push, the skunkette felt a deep, full fart rumble into her tight jeans, feeling the thick vibration of the noisy, bassy fart lasting for about six seconds: six whole seconds of uncouth, unsanitary skunk flatulence. Most furs would have felt some degree of shame letting rip into someone's face like that, but Liz had done it too many times in the past to care.

She cut it off abruptly - she easily could have held it for a little longer if she wanted to, but she didn't want to subject Morgan to any more torment than she already had.

Liz grimaced awkwardly as she turned around to gauge Morgan's reaction...

You have the following choices:

1. She finds it hilarious

2. She finds it disgusting

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GassiPals (UN: gassipals at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GassiPals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095189-Liz-The-Gassy-Skunk/cid/2204872-Full-Frontal-Assault