*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Public Poots
  2. A Tight Grip on The Situation
  3. Moving In
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095189-Liz-The-Gassy-Skunk/cid/2205047-Public-Poots
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2095189
Based on a sub-story posted to this site a while back - contains fart fetish material
This choice: A walk in the park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Public Poots

    by: GassiPals
"That park sounds nice." Morgan smiled.

"Sure. I could use a little... Fresh air." Liz had more than one meaning with that.

"I can drive," Morgan began to say, "But my car isn't exactly nearby right now. I think it'll be nicer to just walk anyway."

"It's fine! It's not like it's that far to go." Liz jumped up from the sofa and began to root through her bag to see if she had anything she wanted to take with her. She slipped her old, crappy cell phone into her pocket, along with a little loose change. Morgan quickly put on some makeup, puffed her hair up in the mirror until she was satisfied with it, and then the two furs left the dorm.

It was a lovely morning, and Liz and Morgan looked around at the colourful selection of different students filling the courtyard in little social group clusters.

"This college isn't half bad." Liz concluded. "It's not exactly the richest in town, but it's not exactly the poorest either."

Morgan nodded. "Well, originally my parents wanted me to get into that furry heights place, but I didn't get the grades."

"Pssh. Who needs good grades, really, it's about having fun!"

"I guess you're right, yeah." Morgan smiled, as if Liz's enthusiasm had assured her.

Liz started looking around; started scanning the area to see if she could let any gas out yet. Her stomach was churning away slowly and painfully, leaving a lingering ache in her lower abdomen.

This place was no good. There were too many people, and besides, Morgan would be able to work out where the smell was coming from almost immediately.

As the two furs left the university grounds and entered the main city, the sense of business and activity became gradually more surrounding. The park was just a little walk down the road, but it seemed to be the noisiest road in existence: there was a construction site to their left, a loud, persistent drilling could be heard from it. There was a huge garbage depository further up and on the right, with the loud, industrial beeping of the garbage truck coming down the street.

"Wow, well you certainly get a nice location here, don't you?" Morgan smiled sarcastically to Liz, who smiled just as sarcastically back.

This seemed like it could be a good chance; there was so much noise that Morgan was unlikely to even hear her fart, and as they passed the garbage depository there would already be a putrid stench in the air, so Liz adding a little of hers to the mix couldn't do much harm, could it?

She could feel a particularly beefy one rumbling away and trying to get out, pooling in a hot bubble of gas by her sphincter before she pushed it back up again to delay it.

Should she fart? Or not..?

You have the following choices:

1. Let 'er rip!

2. Keep holding, there'll be a better chance later

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GassiPals (UN: gassipals at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GassiPals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095189-Liz-The-Gassy-Skunk/cid/2205047-Public-Poots