*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hide in the candy bag
  2. Sweet Success
  3. Indigo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain/cid/2226780-Hide-in-the-candy-bag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2095945
A devious deal with devilish spirits decreasing your size. May reward GP for good adds!
This choice: Hide in the candy bag  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hide in the candy bag

    by: lolboy
Blake decided that if he were to stand atop of the gum, it wouldn't end well for him. At least with the life savers they would at least melt without being chewed. At least.. he hoped Indigo was that kind of person. He stands among the top of the small candy spire and shouts to Indigo. He shouts and he shouts but it appears to fall on deaf ears as Indigo listens to the lesson and focus on writing than to the tiny mage by her sweets. Blake sighs and sits to ponder of a new plan, not bothering to move. He could keep climbing her shirt to her desk.. but that might be more risky... he could go behind her bu- hey! Blake suddenly snapped back to reality when he felt the warm, soft, but firm embrace of Indigo's hand. He tried to struggle but he could not move at all. He looked up to see Indigo listen to the lesson, not even bothering to look down at her sweets... her meal. Blake tried to call out but was too shocked to do anything. By the time he had worked up the nerve to call out. Indigo had dropped him and the saver onto her tongue.. and sealed her lips. Blake saw the light disappear from the fleshy maw. He could faintly see the outline of teeth and could feel the softness of the tongue underneath him.It felt.. nice for some reason. Like a waterbed except alive. In an instant Blake felt what felt like thick water surround his feet. He looked down and saw it was actually Indigo's saliva! "Ewww..." he said disgusted. He barely had time to react to what happened next Indigo started to swish Blake and the candy around her maw, licking and sucking on the sweet treat. At first Blake was terrified but something... made it feel... better? He snapped out of it as he literally swallowed some of Indigo's spit "Ugh I've heard of swapping spit but this is ridiculous" He then realized how sweet her spit was due to the candy and as much as he hated to admit it to himself, it tasted ... nice. Then there was another shift. Blake was spun around and landed on his back looking up at the palette of her mouth. He rolled over and saw the entrance to her throat, he blushed brightly seeing how close he was to being a tiny morsel for his friend. He felt Indigo's tongue move underneath him. A pool of saliva was pooling towards the back of her mouth. She was getting ready to swallow! Thinking quickly, Blake ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolboy (UN: lolboy13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SuperKirby2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain/cid/2226780-Hide-in-the-candy-bag