*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2098390-May-10th-1940/cid/2218592-Go-to-your-room-and-hope-for-the-best
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Military · #2098390
A story of the Nazi invasion of France in World War II. Not much direct violence.
This choice: Go to your room and hope for the best.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to your room and hope for the best.

    by: Boompenguins
You leave to your room, praying that your parents will be able to figure things out. After waiting what seems like an eternity of arguments being tossed back and forth in the kitchen, you start to doze off...


Finally, you awake. It seems like it is the dead of night, but tonight is no ordinary night. You hear the rumble of the aircraft, and the sounds of artillery being fired in the distance. It seems that every single minute, every single second, the noises and explosions get closer and closer, until finally, the alarm signaling that the Germans are on the city border sounds.

*BEEEWOOOOOOOOBEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*


*BEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOOBEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOO*

Trembling with fear, knowing that the Nazi's are already on the outskirts of Paris, you cannot sleep.

You wait what seems like hours listening to the explosions sounding around you, and praying that the people you know and the people that you care about are not harmed in the explosion.

Finally, you fall asleep to sheer exhaustion.

When you wake up...

You have the following choices:

1. You wake up to shouting at the door of your house.

2. You wake up to gunfire on your city street.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Boompenguins (UN: boombloxer2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Boompenguins has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2098390-May-10th-1940/cid/2218592-Go-to-your-room-and-hope-for-the-best