*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101667-Welcome-to-Head-Town/cid/2489906-New-Body-Means-New-Life
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2101667
Welcome to a town where bodies want their heads off and has to live together apart.
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

New Body Means New Life

    by: dayaman
Because of so many people dissatisfied with their current routine, there has been a new concept founded. The draw of this is that people can swap their heads onto new bodies who are involved in new lives. For example, if a young man's head is placed on the body of an athlete, then he officially becomes an athlete. Or, if an unmarried woman's head is put on the body of a happily married mother, then she is officially a faithful parent. It can even work with those possessing bodies of other genders and species.

And the gender of the head character we are going to focus on is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. male

2. female

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dayaman (UN: dayaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101667-Welcome-to-Head-Town/cid/2489906-New-Body-Means-New-Life