*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2564669-You-watch-Sams-show
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: You watch Sam's show  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You watch Sam's show

    by: Unknown
While you were sitting you spotted that the show which Sam was watching was one of her favorite fashion shows. It was aimed toward teenage girls. Topics varied from makeup tips to fashion styles. It was usual girly stuff that you tried so hard to avoid. After thinking about it you decided that you might as well give it a try and see what changes. You focused your sight on the screen and tried to take in as much information as you could.

At first it was getting rather boring. Women on the screen where showing different outfits and clothes that complimented one another. They also were describing how to match them together. You were close to falling asleep after 5 min of watching but then you heard a loud ding in your mind. You leveled a skill called "Clothes matching" in the "Fashionista" job class. Before you could think about it, a tutorial window appeared.

"Leveling up skills is super important! It affects everything! Leveling them up not only makes you better at the skill but it also gives you stat changes and goes to leveling up your job class. Your overall level is affected by the total of all your job class levels plus one. Leveling up job classes also changes stats and provides unique abilities. In order to level a job class to level one, you need to have the total level of all skills in that class to be 3. Requirements to level the class further will require higher total skill levels. If you want to boost your skill exp gain even more, equipping items associated with that class can boost you exp gain, they also affect how fast your stats change and provide bonuses/lower certain stats."

Then window closed and you were left processing given information. You saw that show moved on to makeup part. Right now women were giving tips on how to properly paint your nails. At this moment you finally spotted that Sam left her portable makeup kit on the table in front of you. Pink nail polish was one of the many items she had in there. You decided that since you already were watching tips on painting nails you might as well give it a try. You picked up the bottle, focused your attention on the show, and begun applying glossy pink nail polish on your fingernails. You made sure to follow every instruction given by the show. Before long the color of your fingernails matched that of the bottle. You didn't know what to think about it. You checked your equipment in game tab and saw that nail polish gave you 2x bonus to exp while doing activities associated with femininity stat. It also boosted your overall femininity by 3 which made your overall feminity to go from 4 to 7.

Show's host stated that after short commercial break they would focus on makeup tips for beginners. With that you wondered what do next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You try to level "Fashionista" job class by applying makeup.

*Noteb*
2. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2564669-You-watch-Sams-show