*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Eventful Day
  2. Squashee: Male
  3. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2272637-An-Eventful-Day
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Joe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An Eventful Day

    by: pedro01
What a day, that's what ten year old boy, named Joe would think of it as he was about to have some sleep to the end of the day. Not because it was a good day in many case, but it was considered the greatest day he ever had of his life, and all that was taking place at school.

Although normally that wouldn't be the case as to why being at school was that special, even when he came in just like a usual morning with some boring subjects to get into, but the greatest day was that he finally found a best friend he's been waiting to have so long. For years, Joe had been alone and lonely, since he was the only child of the family. He had no idea what to do and even to call someone to come over in many case.

However what he had met was a ten year old boy named Luke, looks so ginormous and obese in stature. He stood at 7'0 and weighed at 800lbs, and had dirty fair hair and blues eyes. He looked huge and Joe felt amazed by the kid's size in full view. The one thing he loved the sight of Luke, was the size of his butt, that is so wide and titanic looking, it could take up the entire couch with it. It wobbled and sloshed as it moves like a jelly, and he would wonder what it was like to be giving a receiving end by that booty of that kid.

He had to think of that dream right now as he went to sleep, but for this story, where did Joe first met Luke at which flashback?

You have the following choices:

1. At the Corridors

2. At the Changing Rooms

*Noteb*
3. At the Dining Room

*Noteb*
4. At Recess

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2272637-An-Eventful-Day