*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Girls
  2. Squasher: Girl
  3. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2300636-More-Girls
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: More Girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Girls

    by: pedro01
How about some more girl squashers you can choose?

Kelly: An 9 year old girl, weighed at 1,000lbs, and has a brown hair and blue eyes. she's an on-screen actress who is famous for squashing people and things that she would be attracted by many. Of course as a celebrity, she could even try and make some fans come true then thinking of doing it for them. She is spoiled, but she's still fun loving too.

Dana: An 10 year old girl, weighed at 700lbs, and has a blonde hair and hazel eyes. She's a pro wrestler, like a WWE style and would always wanted to be one, and is even trained by her father to know the moves, and even humiliate smaller people right in front of her. She's about to have a debut match at a wrestling show, so she's more confident that she can make the impression.

You have the following choices:

1. Kelly

2. Dana

3. More Girl Squashers

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2300636-More-Girls