*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2518669-Claires-First-Babysitting-Job
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Claire  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Claire’s First Babysitting Job

    by: pedro01
This is Claire, she is 16 years old and is preparing to start her first job as a babysitter for a child to look after, while the parents are away to the business trip. She had taken care of the neighbour’s kid before, but this would be the first time she gets to look after whilst being paid for her job. It was her dream to look after the kids since she was good at it, so it was a no-brainer to give this a shot.

It was the weekend she would start her first stint as a babysitter, and she had been greeted by the parents when away and she would smile as she would make some promises to try and go things smoothly.

“Don’t worry about your kid, I’m sure things will go well while you’ll away.” Claire says with delightful look to her face.

“I’m sure you’ll do just fine.” The father said in response before the mother added some tweets further more. “But mind, you got yourself a big kiddo to keep you company, and I’ll told him/her that you’ll be here when going out from the bed.”

“No worries!” Claire responded with a nod before greeted farewells to each other as the parents got on to the taxi and headed off to the airport, leaving her in charge of the kid she’s looking forward to see in person.

Of course since the kid is sleeping, Claire would sit on the couch and lays back to try and get herself comfortable in the meantime and wait the child to come. Luckily it took about half an hour to get some comfort sleep, when suddenly, there was the room started to shake with the loud booms along with it, which did made her waking up in a worried concern.

*THOOM...THOOM...THOOM...THOOM...THOOM...*

At first, she would thought that was an earthquake when it happened, however that was put out of the question when there’s a very huge figure coming through the lobby where that impact had come from. It looks as though it’s a very obese looking figure, humanlike so to say, and Katie looks surprised and fears as if the person weighs in at about 1500lbs, the biggest person in the world it seems.

When looking at a huge blob, it looked as though it was wearing a shirt and undies, but looking like a juvenile type seems, and that’s when that voice broke out and again sounded like a kid voice it seems.

“Hello there! You must be Claire, my babysitter?” A huge obese figure said.

That’s when Claire raised her head up and taking a look at the figure’s face, and this is what she was afraid to see or think of it. That 1500 pound obese figure is the parent’s kid named...

You have the following choices:

1. ...Lewis, aged 9.

*Noteb*
2. ...April, aged 10.

*Noteb*
3. ...Tobias, aged 11.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2518669-Claires-First-Babysitting-Job