*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/3215590-Lewis-Massive-Girth-Shocked-his-Dad
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Shocked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lewis' Massive Girth Shocked his Dad!

    by: pedro01
This was indeed a shock for David, since even though he loved seeing obese people in anyway. He never thought he can see someone so huge at half a ton, let alone his own kid coming home enormously huge, and the father was speechless to respond from Lewis' explanation.

Even with that smile on Lewis' face feels like the kid simply liked being so big, which is a surprise from David, which he thought his son was coming home in tears and a big worry, but it was none if that, as that smile says it all, and David somehow believes his own kid looks so good on his massive girth, but he doesn't know why he had that thought in mind.

"My God, he's so big!" David says it quietly, not allowing his son to hear as he says it further. "In fact, it really looks perfect on him!"

All that he can see is the smile on Lewis' face, which for a pear-shaped body and standing at over 7 feet tall, you can tell the boy seems to prefer this more than being so slim. His clothes is so tight, as his fat belly exposed from his shirt riding up, especially that it also made his moobs looking big. Of course the biggest part of it is having a bigger ass and thighs, it was clear Lewis seemed to love it much more, and he would make a slap to make it jiggling.

The boy burst into laughter from it, while David had to try and keep his composure. But he's still in awe from this, and for some reason, he's starting to admire his son's massive size. However, he's so nervous thinking about it since he's a fat admirer, which he isn't sure if its right to tell his son about being an FA or not? David had to try and gather his thoughts, when he heard Lewis' voice that made himself jump out abruptly.

"Dad? Are you okay?" Lewis wondered, now that he has to look down on his father, which David is no bigger than the boy's fat belly. "You seem to be shocked to see me come home so much fatter, aren't you?"

That's something David had to come up with his mind, should he tell Lewis the truth about being a fat admirer, or try and keep it a secret, and telling Lewis he's okay?

You have the following choices:

1. David tells Lewis the truth.

*Noteb*
2. David keeps it a secret from Lewis.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/3215590-Lewis-Massive-Girth-Shocked-his-Dad