*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2289259-Amy-Sleepover-with-her-Friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2114770
When Amy's Parents leave her in charge of the house, the whole family has growing problems
This choice: Amy walks in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amy Sleepover with her Friends

    by: UltimateGiantess
Amy was seen walking in with a bit of a smile on her face and she said to Daisy. "Hey Daisy, how you doing? Kinda got some news that I just told the others. The parents said that there is a business trip right after dinner, and they will be going there for the weekend. They were going to tell us but they forgot, but they did said that we can invite some friends from you and me for a sleepover this weekend." Amy told Daisy, who really liked to hear that news. She wanted to invite her two friends Teal and Molly (age 12 and 10 respectively) to hang out with Amy and her two friends Molly and Sonia (same age as Amy). "That's great, but what about Max and Tony?" Daisy asked.

"Well don't worry. I got that covered already. They said they are going to hang out at the park for several hours while we have some fun here so you might want to get ready." Amy smiled. This was surely going to be a fun weekend. However, it is going to be even more fun for the aliens as then they have a whole bunch of girls that they can just grow at one time, and this will surely dominate Earth on a short time. But still, they have still have the two they can use right now. With Tony and Max away right now, perhaps it's time to grow the two girls?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GrowingGiant has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2289259-Amy-Sleepover-with-her-Friends