*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something's not right
  2. Tony's Room
  3. Just Another Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2289489-Somethings-not-right
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2114770
When Amy's Parents leave her in charge of the house, the whole family has growing problems
This choice: Amy walks in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something's not right

    by: UltimateGiantess
Amy then comes right in to check on Tony, and she smiled at him just as she said. "Uh... your windows open if you didn't notice, and I bet you are getting cold." Amy said just as she noticed some chills on her and Tony and the he replied just as he turns his head to her. "Yeah, I notice just now." Tony said just as he quickly pauses his game and shuts his window. However, there was strangely a fly noise in the room, and that caught their attention for sure. "Uh... do you hear something?" Tony asked as he looks around confused at the sound. "I sure do. It's must be a fly that got in." Amy said just as she hears it to. Then she notice something flowing in the air. She tries to get a closer look at the fly like object, but then she notice that it was ship like. "Uh... you might want to look at this." Amy said just as she gulped a bit.

The aliens were gulping themselves as Amy seem to notice that there was something flying right in the air. Tony then took a look as well closely and he said. "So cool, an actual alien ship." Tony said. "I got this, you might want to warn the others." Amy tells him but then suddenly..:..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The alien ship fires at Amy

*Noteb*
2. The alien ship fires at Tony

*Noteb*
3. The alien ship heads for one of the other rooms

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GrowingGiant has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2289489-Somethings-not-right