*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2294858-Something-odd-with-the-laser
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2114770
When Amy's Parents leave her in charge of the house, the whole family has growing problems
This choice: Yes, grow her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something odd with the laser

    by: UltimateGiantess
So the aliens decided that it was giant sexy teenager time and shoots their laser right at Amy just as she gets into her pink bikini. Funny enough, the later actually changed colors very instantly when it was fired, going from green to red to blue and to yellow, and why it did that they had no clue. However, the laser did hit Amy right then and there, and she begun to glow some colors. But she didn't pay any attention to it at all for the time being. The aliens then realized that they had a laser malfunction, and that can only mean one thing, something off is going to happen to the girl in some way.

"Oh yeah, the kids are alright, they never pose any trouble at all, but Daisy is easily the best out of the kids at the house and I invited her for this sleepover tonight with us and her friends." Amy said in her phone just as she brushes her hair all while in her sexy pink bikini. "Well thanks, and with your parents changed plans to heading out for the weekend, this is really easy for you... so why not we come by here tonight."

However, just as she was going to answer, she then suddenly freezes right in site. She also drops her phone during that time, and then something begins to happen to her. The phone said "Amy... you still there?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GrowingGiant has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2294858-Something-odd-with-the-laser