*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2119332-Moving-In/cid/2411179-Something-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AndreX
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2119332
Moving into a new place has unexpected consequences. AB/DL adult content
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else

    by: Stendier
(Hey, just so you know, this is not a continuation from the previous post; it's a continuation from the second post in this chain. I intended to add a few options in the friend or friends, male or female category)

James sat in front of his laptop at his desk, browsing through the apartment listings. He was determined to find a suitable apartment for himself. Ideally, one that was located in a reasonably safe neighborhood and fairly close to his college so his commute would not be too long.

For a while, it seemed as though his search would prove fruitless. Most of the best options had already been filled, and there were not many worthwhile vacancies left.

However, he managed to find one availability that was in a very reputable subdivision, and it was just a few blocks a way from his college campus.

Best of all, the party offering it was someone he knew!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Male friend

2. Female friend

*Noteb*
3. Multiple friends/Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stendier (UN: arnoldjameson0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AndreX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2119332-Moving-In/cid/2411179-Something-else