*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120222-Dragon-Quest-Monster-Encounter/cid/2314544-He-sits-on-you
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2120222
You encounter a monster or two during your quest. Will you defeat them or end up as a toy?
This choice: He sits on you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He sits on you!

    by: Rossthefox
Before you could make a move, the feline's musky rear comes crashing down onto you, forcing your head into his musky tail hole. You cringe from the smell as you sink in further while hearing faint moans from outside. As you sink in deeper, you felt some grime get into your clothes as you sink further up the feline's butt. Just after you sink in fully, you feel the feline moan out as the pucker closes over you, farting out the fresh air that came in with you. You shiver and push at the grimy insides as the smell started to surround you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120222-Dragon-Quest-Monster-Encounter/cid/2314544-He-sits-on-you