*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120589-Lets-Bounce/cid/3299314-Tired-look-She-doesnt-notice-youre-in-here
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2120589
Your stepmom and stepsisters are very endowed female furries who want's to fuck you!
This choice: Tired look. (She doesn't notice you're in here  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tired look. (She doesn't notice you're in here

    by: MrNoNoseHair
Vanessa's eyes were mostly shut, maybe flickering open just enough to see, she was not a morning person, having more wild nights than the usual woman of her stature would... I think. All I know is that sometimes she stays up till like 3 in the morning, still crying out in pleasures in either using my dad as a living sex doll, or using any amount of her toys to get her sexual drive down to put herself to sleep.

Even as tired and kinda not ready for the day she was, she looked incredible still.

I held my breath as she looks in my direction, and she had a sleepy smile on her face as she walking into the shower, taking up most of the space and put my into her powerful but soft hugs before I could react and she give my a kiss on the cheek saying, pressing my smaller body into her larger one as her breasts engulfed me. "Hmmm... Morning love..." oh boy, she thinks I'm my dad... He did leave just yesterday, so I guess she must still think he is home. "I'm going to miss you while your gone... But I promise you, I'll take good care of your son, as I have always done... and I wont forget about the little surprise we had in store for him and the girls..." She continued to talk, leaning more against me as the water made her a little heavier.

I could feel her start to do something strange and she went to play with my cock, it already being twice as hard as before and not going down thanks to this situation I had found myself in. She had a very lewd smile on her face that I instantly recognized her being turned on and wanting to rut, I've seen it plenty of times on her and my stepsisters faces.

Although I'm curious about her surprise she has for me and the others, I was more interested in doing something about this situation I was in.

What should I do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120589-Lets-Bounce/cid/3299314-Tired-look-She-doesnt-notice-youre-in-here