*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bunnies
  2. Your new stepfamily...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120589-Lets-Bounce/cid/2337572-Bunnies
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2120589
Your stepmom and stepsisters are very endowed female furries who want's to fuck you!
This choice: Bunnies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bunnies

    by: Falcon
I don't know what my dad was thinking! Mom died of leukemia last year, and just a few weeks later dad meet a bunny-women and starts fucking her, and long after that they got married! As if it was a normal thing to do?!

Let's start again. I'm James Sawyer, but everyone calls me Jim. 16 years old brown haired white guy, and a big game-nerd. Meaning no girlfriends. And leaving in the same big house as my new step-family does not make it easier.

Why? They're all female for one. And they have bodies of supermodels! Including large tits and big asses!


Vanessa is my stepmother, a real stay-at-home wife. She's bit of a plain ditsy. She has a big ass in her tight jeans, thin waist, wide hips, and breasts twice the size of her head. She has white fur and blond hair.
Her last husband is dead by unknown reason, leaving her alone with her quadruplet daughters. FOUR daughters born at the same time! With bodies equal to their mother.

Jada is the eldest of the four. Blond hair like her mother, but have mostly black fur with white on mouth, breasts, belly (probably below too), hands, feet and ass.

Sienna is the second. Black hair and white fur.

Shelly is the third. White hair and black fur.

Elia is the fourth and youngest. Blond hair and white fur with black spots.

They're all 17 now.


Since last year, my stepfamily has become the subject of my every sex-fantasy. I also hear about bunnies in general. They're said to have an insatiable sex-drive. Which would explain why I hear that Jada and her sisters fuck with both the members of fotboll league, our teachers and principal in our high school?!


Anyways, it's summer vacation now, no school for the whole summer. And dad has to go for a business-trip abroad, leaving me alone with Vanessa and her daughters.

I woke late in the morning with a big morning-wood (It's 7-8 inches long, no biggie!). Figured i have to jack off the pressure in my morning shower.
I sneaked out of my room into the hallway. I made it to the bathroom and started the shower.
I slowly started to rub my dick while fantasying about my stepfamily... then suddenly I heard the bathroom door open and closes, and the one who opens the shower door is a completely nude...

You have the following choices:

1. Vanessa!

*Noteb*
2. Jada!

*Noteb*
3. Sienna!

*Noteb*
4. Shelly!

*Noteb*
5. Elia!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Falcon (UN: falcon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120589-Lets-Bounce/cid/2337572-Bunnies