*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Janet Morelle.
  2. Character choices.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120941-Head-Swapper-2/cid/2316236-Janet-Morelle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2120941
A collection of stories involving people's heads being swapped.
This choice: Janet Morelle.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Janet Morelle.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Mom, I'm going out to meet Amelia and Ellie at the mall." Faith said as she wandered into the living room, dressed in her favorite white hoodie, a pink t-shirt, a baby blue skirt and her favorite pink & white sneakers. The pretty teenager saw her mother sat on the couch staring at some sort of parchment. "Mom?" She then said again, realizing she hadn't been heard.

"Hmm? What honey?" Janet looked up, smiling at her daughter.

"I'm going out, to the mall with Amelia and Ellie." Faith repeated herself.

Janet just nodded. "Okay sweetie, just be careful okay." She mumbled, immediately turning her attention back to whatever was written on the parchment. Faith was curious to know, but not that curious.

"I will, see you later mom." Faith called out as she disappeared out of the house.

"Alli permutat anima kimota." Janet recited the words on the parchment repeatedly, and after each time she felt a weird surge of energy shoot through her. It was as though saying the words was an addiction. Until... after the 10th time... she felt a sudden jolt and her eyes glowed momentarily. "Woah... enough spell research." Janet mumbled, wondering whether delving into the dark arts was really worth it anyway. She got her answer moments later when a rush of knowledge rushed into her head. The spell she'd recited had given her the ability to switch heads with other people, or to swap other people's heads around without including herself. The best part... only she'd be aware of it, unless she wished otherwise.

Anyone else might have been skeptical, but given what she'd just experienced, and with the knowledge that ensconced in her mind, she knew the power was real. Now the question was... did she want to test it? And on who? The first answer was a definite yes, the second one... she wasn't sure. Faith had gone to the mall, that left only one other person in the house, Janet's 17-year old son Sean was upstairs studying. "Am I that curious?" Janet asked herself, biting her lip.

As she pondered her next move, she stood up and started pacing around the room.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
engineered has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120941-Head-Swapper-2/cid/2316236-Janet-Morelle