*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Your Shoes
  2. Lets get it started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121999-Boys-Will-Be-Girls/cid/2911418-In-Your-Shoes
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #2121999
A collection of short stories that involve boys becoming girls somehow
This choice: In Your Shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In Your Shoes

    by: meg83
Stephen is 18 and lives with his girlfriend Alexandria she is 20 they live in the same apartment but recently they have been arguing a lot.

Then one day Alex got home from work and found the place a mess and she started shouting at Stephen that he needs responsibility and a job in his life, I'm not your fucking mother and shouldn't be picking up after you.

Stephen said "that's easy for you to say, I've been looking for a job but all a girl has to do is smile, show a little breast and she gets what she wants".

Alex said "I wish you where a girl so you could under fucking life isn't that easy" stephen then said "I wish you where male so you know how hard it really is"...

They both looked at each other and started laughing and then started kissing and had amazing make up sex as stephen bought Alex to orgasm three times.

They both fell asleep and as the night went on some spirit heard the wishes and granted then and as Stephen and Alexandria slept they changed genders.

The spirit didn't only do that but changed reality too... Alexandria is now Alexander and Stephen is now Stephanie.

You have the following choices:

1. They both wake up

2. Continue

*Noteb*
3. Continue

*Noteb*
4. Continue

*Noteb*
5. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Capitalism has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121999-Boys-Will-Be-Girls/cid/2911418-In-Your-Shoes