*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Embarrassing Ellie
  2. Woods(any weather)
  3. The Setting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123747-Babysitter-Wedgie/cid/2463627-Embarrassing-Ellie
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #2123747
Your female babysitter gives you wedgies while your parents are on vacation
This choice: A funny story (with wedgies)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Embarrassing Ellie

    by: Adam Jiffy
"Once upon a time, there was a teenage girl about your age named Ellie", Heather begins. "Ellie was a nice and modest blonde girl who was good to everyone, even to those who didn't deserve it. But despite her kindness, she always ended up suffering some type of embarrassment. And more often than not, it was at the hands of someone else. The other kids at school loved to humiliate her, and the teachers and principal allowed it because it kept them busy and out of trouble. And it never bothered Ellie herself because at some point, she grew to love it. Every day offered a new embarrassment, whether accidental or intentional. One time the girls pushed her out of the locker room after she wet from a shower and couldn't find her towel. Another time, some boys tickled her until she wet herself. Even her parents wound up shaming her, although it was usually due to her father's clumsiness and her mother's love of pranks. Ellie's mom also liked to test her daughter's limits with dares, like giving a speech in her underpants or skinny-dipping at the frog pond. At the end of the day, Ellie was pretty happy with her life, despite the never-ending embarrassment. But one day, someone decided to try to embarrass her more than ever before".

"Who was it?" Heather asked you.
"You want me to start telling it?" you asked.
Heather nodded.
"Okay! How about..?"

You have the following choices:

1. Her best friend

*Noteb*
2. Her mom

*Noteb*
3. The principal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adam Jiffy (UN: hamandcheese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wwwwwww has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123747-Babysitter-Wedgie/cid/2463627-Embarrassing-Ellie