*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tony
  2. 1 inch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2125965-Shrunk-in-Alpha-and-Omega/cid/2349304-Tony
by Red
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2125965
You are shrunk in alpha and omega can you survive?.
This choice: Tony  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tony

    by: Red
oh crap I can't let him see me there's no telling what he'd do to me you said a little louder than you ment. Tony left ear twitches at the sound of your voice his head slowly turned in the direction he heard your voice he looked left and right but was confused when he didn't see anyone.

Hello who's there he growled. Oh shot I need to get out of here you thought you slowly started to walk backwards until (snap) your body froze at the sound of the noise you slowly looked down and to your horror you'd stepped on a twig, and then you realised that tony might have heard it you looked up and saw.

You have the following choices:

1. Tony looking right at you

2. Tony still looking for you

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Red (UN: redeyes98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2125965-Shrunk-in-Alpha-and-Omega/cid/2349304-Tony