*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She lefted?
  2. Grace (School)
  3. Storyline
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127745-Femdom-Girls/cid/2351724-She-lefted
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2127745
Girls in this story are taller and stronger than the guys. They love to humilate men.
This choice: They could not because Grace had left.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She lefted?

    by: AndyLORZ
"I'm very sorry but Grace has already left for my brother's house. She is going to stay there for 2 years because she got invited to a female athletic sports camp. "Oh.." you said, trying to figure out why Grace will ever leave to do something without telling you. As you left Grace's house, time started to pass, eventually you and Ashley started dating. Suddenly, over the summer of your 7th grade year, Ashley passed away, her body was found with her neck snapped and in a river near the local grocery store. She was so full of life why would anyone want to kill her. The police eventually found a suspect by the name of Richard Holmes and all the proof strayed towards him. However, Richard was dead as well with a gun shell in his head. The police eventually ruled it off as a drunk man trying to get some action, but when it failed he went suicidal. No one noticed that Richard was battered and had his neck broken as well. . .

You have the following choices:

1. Start of your 8th grade year

2. The truth (Dead End)


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AndyLORZ (UN: andygao6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AndyLORZ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127745-Femdom-Girls/cid/2351724-She-lefted