*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica
  2. Body Possession.
  3. Choose a category
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128968-Acquiring-Powers-6/cid/2386758-Jessica
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2128968
Another trait swapping story with the store employees and their families/friends.
This choice: Jessica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessica

    by: Unknown
Jessica was sitting on the toilet seat as she was staring at what she held in her hand. It was weird though; this afternoon when she was about to go work she found this package lying in front of her front door. It was addressed to her, but the note on it said it should be opened with nobody nearby. Since Jessica was already late she took the package with her.

At work it was like usual: Charlotte was complaining about her work, Rebekah could only talk about her Spanish boyfriend and Liz was telling them to hurry it up. Everything the same as always; Jessica found it rather boring. She wanted to do something new, something more exciting than unloading boxes and putting items on shelves. Sadly she needed the money like anyone else. Ah well, during her break she'd get to check out that box.

And so Jessica decided to go to the restroom to check out the package. She opened it up, making sure not to break something. Inside the package was a vial with a note. To her surprise it was from her uncle Joe. Jessica smiled back at the memories of him. Uncle Joe was always nice to her; giving her lots of presents, always allowing her to play horsey with him. Then it turned out uncle Joe had got his fortune through his network of criminal enterprises. Last she heard he escaped to the United States and after that she didn't hear from him ever since. Until now that is.

Jessica read the note that was inside the package. Jessica wondered if he lost his mind somehow as she read the last sentence of it. Uncle Joe explained to have come across a tribe of Native Americans. Hiding away from the law he decided to stay with them for a few months until he could move on. And then it seemed Uncle Joe decided to stay there permanently. He even married and already had three kids. He then describes how the shaman of the tribe told him of a secret potion; a potion that allowed the user to leave his/her body. Uncle Joe, his skills as a thief not forgotten, managed to find the recipe of the potion and made a batch of the potion for his favorite niece. There was something written on the back of the note but it was too tiny to read.

Jessica looked at the potion; it did have some unnatural vibe to it. Should she really risk it? Then deciding that this was the excitement she was waiting for, Jessica drank the entire content of the potion. Not knowing what would happen, Jessica waited patiently for something to happen. Then at last she felt something happening; first her hands began twitching slightly and slowly her whole body began to twitch. She couldn't believe uncle Joe would do something like this to her. Jessica wanted to scream out of the pain, but she could not speak anymore. Jessica decided she couldn't handle the pain and would get someone. She took a step forward and suddenly the pain was gone. Jessica could not believe how frightening that was, the pain was so abnormal Jessica thought she was going to die.

Making sure to tell her parents about it, Jessica walked on when she noticed she wasn't wearing any clothes and more strangely her body was see-through. Jessica raised her hands, she could see the shape of her hand but the inside of her hand showed the door of the restroom. Jessica looked back and to her shock her body was lying on the toilet seat. Jessica took a step closer and looked at her body. It was her body alright, but as Jessica examined it closer it looked like she was dead. In a fit of panic Jessica left her body and the restroom and walked straight through the door. At that moment she bumped into another person wanting to use the restroom. Who was it?

You have the following choices:

1. Liz.

*Noteb*
2. Mark.

*Noteb*
3. Someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128968-Acquiring-Powers-6/cid/2386758-Jessica