*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cat-Napped!
  2. The New Mascot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2370031-Cat-Napped
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2129297
You accepted an offer to be the new school mascot...and got much more than you asked for!
This choice: A Cat suddenly rushes in and grabs you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cat-Napped!

    by: Steamgear
It happened so fast. Sylvia had just lifted you up, allowing you to rest in her palm. All you saw was a blur of motion storm in from one of several doors leading into the "Mascot Room", a girl disguising herself with a Cat's hoodie. She saw the movement a split second after you did.

"Hey! You can't-" She began to gasp. The figure had pushed her over before she even finished her warning, let alone got a look at her.

The force of her falling backwards over a chair sent you flying into the air. A pair of soft hands, smelling of Coconut soap or lotion clapped around you, perhaps a little too hard. It was like the girl was trying to swat a fly. Even through the mouse costume, you were left in a daze by the sudden force, not to mention near deafened by the boom of her hands coming together.

Your kidnapper bolted from the room with you in tow, leaving Sylvia time to slowly sit up, hair now in disarray from her tumble. She growled in frustration as she stood up and dusted herself off. Less concerned about your safety, Sylvia was more upset that you'd been stolen from her. "Not again...." She grumbled, recalling some earlier volunteers for the position.

Meanwhile, you had been taken far from the Mascot room and into the safety of a now empty classroom. Your captress's hand unfurled, depositing you onto a nearby desk with no hope of getting down. With a quick motion, she tugged off her hoodie, allowing you to see your captress was...

1. A girl with short black hair dressed in a rather skimpy cat costume; it's Selina, the Chadwell Cats mascot, seeking to act out an age-old struggle.

2. A very toned and fit African girl in a basketball jersey; it's Tanya, the captain of the Cats Girl's Basketball team, looking to reward her team for their inevitable victory.

3. A meek looking Asian girl with messy hair and glasses; it's Yumi, a member of the Cats rival science club looking for a test subject.

4. A blonde with a big chest and a cheer uniform; it's Patty, a Freshman Cats Cheerleader stealing you as a part of her own initiation.

5. Reader's Choice

You have the following choices:

1. The Rival Mascot

2. The Star Athlete

3. The Science Nerd

*Noteb*
4. The First-Year Cheerleader

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steamgear (UN: machinistmage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Phorcys has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2370031-Cat-Napped