*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2375227-Showering-with-the-Cats
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2129297
You accepted an offer to be the new school mascot...and got much more than you asked for!
This choice: Towards the shower stalls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Showering with the Cats

    by: Unknown
You had felt your body fly through the air, head over heels, after the oblivious girl had smacked you with her gym bag. However, as you groggily sat up and looked around, you realized that your tiny body had flown all the way across the locker room. You were now in the far back area of the locker room, as far as possible from the exit that you so desperately wished to reach.

The ground was exceptionally cool, and you realized this was because the ground was tiled. In fact, everywhere around you was tiled, including the walls and the ceiling. You also spotted a few plastic seats and no less than eight shower heads. Of course, as soon as you spotted the shower heads, you realized exactly where you were, and you began to panic.

You turned back towards the main locker room area, and began to sprint as if your life depended on it (and for what is was worth, it did). However, you stopped and froze in your tracks as the worst possible situation played out before you. Six of the girls who had entered the locker room had stripped out of their sweaty clothes, and were now strolling towards the shower area.

Your mouth dropped open at the sight of the towering, naked giantesses (who were more like goddesses to you) and your brain momentarily shut down. This temporary lapse was just enough time for the first girl to reach the shower area, and her left foot kicked forward. Her big toe smacked you in the gut, and you were flung back against the far wall of the shower area.

You groaned in pain as your tiny body slid down the wall and came to a rest in the corner. Taking a few deep breaths, you struggled to your feet and resumed running out of the shower area. By this time, all six of the girls had entered the shower area, and they were milling about. You screamed up to them, but your shouts were drowned out by their chatter, and even more so by the sound of shower heads turning on.

Up to your right, the nearest shower head turned on, and a huge wave of water poured out of the shower. The girl who had turned the shower on moaned softly as the hot water cascaded down her naked body. However, you screamed and ran as the water splashed down onto the tiled ground and washed towards you.

Your tiny legs couldn’t carry you fast enough, and the water swept you up into its grasp. You were carried all around the shower area, like the world’s most dangerous and arousing rapids ride. The current dramatically shifted directions whenever a new shower head was turned on, and more water was added to the mix. Several times you were almost crushed underfoot by one of the teenage girls walking around.

Eventually, you saw the sight of the drain in the corner of the shower area, which was where the water was being directed. You knew that if you were sucked down that drain, there would be a high chance that no one would ever discover you again. You rolled around and thrashed, but the water current was too strong. There was simply nothing you could do.

Like a miracle from above, the closest girl to you suddenly let out a cute squeal, as the bar of soap she was holding slipped out of her hands. The soap tumbled down, and crashed down onto the tiled ground, making a small splash in the water. However, this small incident both saved you from your fate and doomed you to a new one, as the soap had landed directly on your tiny body.

Your body sank slightly into the wet and slippery soap, crushed underneath painfully. As the girl blushed at her clumsiness and picked up the soap, you felt your body rise with it. The force of the impact and the stickiness of the soap was enough to momentarily adhere you to it. As soon as you were in the air, you began wiggling and trying to peel yourself free. Sadly, you were just a little too slow.

The girl, not even noticing the tiny gray spot on the bar of soap she had just picked up, resumed her showering routine like nothing was wrong. She let the water wash down her body, and then prepared to give her supple flesh a nice scrub down with the soap. She remained blissfully unaware of the frightened and aroused passenger whom she was about to give the show of a lifetime to.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr. Phorcys has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2375227-Showering-with-the-Cats