*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ino Yamanaka.
  2. Story Starts.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2131195-Narutos-Misfortune/cid/2399373-Ino-Yamanaka
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2131195
Naruto getting dominated by any and every girl and guy there is in his world.
This choice: Ino Yamanaka.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ino Yamanaka.

    by: Carl
Naruto turned around and saw Ino Yamanaka. The girl had grown into a woman and Naruto couldn't help but admire her form. He hadn't really given much thought to the future, he knew Hinata had proclaimed her love for him but they had not yet had a chance to talk. Hinata was shy and Naruto was still a bit ackward around girls in that manner. He knew he had been a royal pain around Sakura in his early years and Jiraiya hadn't really taught him anything but perverted things so... absent a male role model Naruto hadn't talked with her yet. In the mean time he certainly didn't mind admiring some of the kunoichi like Ino!

"Hey Ino." He replied back and wondered what the blond kunoichi wanted with him.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A-MAN100 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2131195-Narutos-Misfortune/cid/2399373-Ino-Yamanaka