*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Aphrodite Cabin
  2. Percy Jackson
  3. Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132930-Camp-Vore-Blood/cid/2377089-The-Aphrodite-Cabin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2132930
This is an interactive Percy Jackson/Heroes Of Olympus vore story.
This choice: The Aphrodite Cabin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Aphrodite Cabin

    by: FullmetalDE
Percy planned to have a party in his cabin this evening and lots of people from all other cabins wanted to come. But Percy wanted to make this evening special and for that he needed the help of the Aphrodite kids.
When he arrived Mitchell, a blond haired son of Aphrodite, was already awaiting him with a little flask in his hands.
"Hey Jackson! Was about time you show up", Mitchell said.
"Yeah, sorry for that Mitch", answered Percy with an apologizing smile on his lips. "Do you have the potion of which you told me?"
"Of course I do", he said and handed the flask over to Percy. "It's a really strong love potion. Whoever you give it, will do anything for you. And by anything, I mean literally ANYTHING, you know?"
"Great", said Percy. "Got it."
With that he walked back to his cabin, to prepare everything for the party.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He arrives at his cabin

2. He runs into someone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FullmetalDE (UN: fullmetalde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FullmetalDE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132930-Camp-Vore-Blood/cid/2377089-The-Aphrodite-Cabin