*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jason Grace
  2. Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132930-Camp-Vore-Blood/cid/2414898-Jason-Grace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2132930
This is an interactive Percy Jackson/Heroes Of Olympus vore story.
This choice: Jason Grace  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jason Grace

    by: Marky
You're Jason Grace; the golden boy, praetor, one of the seven, pontifex maximus. One of the most powerful living demigods.
But people do not know what they have so much power. It consumes a lot of energy, and you can not just eat more food or sleep more time. You remember your training with Lupa, when you've taken so much energy that has allowed you to keep your power until Gaea war. Well "training". All you've done was sit down in your room, and let Lupa stuffs your balls with monsters. Because yes, that's how you take energy to be so powerful. Cockvoring.
The last time you did was in your training, but your energy stocks have finished after the war against Gaea, and it's a year they're gone. And that's ok for you, it's strange to know that monsters who die in your balls do not regenerate; but now Percy is organizing a meeting, maybe a little fight, and your body is not toned like it was, you're definitely shorter, so you choose to stuff your balls with some monsters. No one knows your secret of course. Staying away from the camp, doing your duty as pontifex maximus helped, but now you have to return, and they will see your actual self if you do not do something.
What do you need to do? You can risk and hunt some monster with just what's left of your power, or go to the camp to take some weapon, risking that someone might see you.

You have the following choices:

1. Bare hand hunting

*Noteb*
2. Go to the camp

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marky (UN: marky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FullmetalDE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132930-Camp-Vore-Blood/cid/2414898-Jason-Grace