*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tartarus
  2. Shadow travel
  3. Nico di Angelo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132930-Camp-Vore-Blood/cid/2921893-Tartarus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2132930
This is an interactive Percy Jackson/Heroes Of Olympus vore story.
This choice: Tartarus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tartarus

    by: Unknown
You shadow travel to Tartarus eagerly hoping to find a monster. After searching through the most terrifying part of the Underworld you find a Cyclops asleep on the ground. “Perfect,” you thought, as you undo your pants and pull out your cock. You line your 7 inch cock at the base of the Cyclops. You begin to insert him in the slit of your cock. As can’t help but moan out in pleasure as he slides in your cock. By the time you get past his waist he wakes up from his slumber in a panic. As he struggles to free himself from you grasp you only suck harder out of pleasure. By the time his head get to the tip to your cock you can’t help but smile evilly. “Please,” he says,” Have mercy!” You stare at him and say, “Never.” With that his head slides into your cock and then your balls. You can feel him struggling which, in turn gets you even harder. After about 10 minutes you can feel him stop struggling and you take time to stroke your now 15 inch cock. You look at your balls which are now the size of a couple small watermelons. You keep stroking until you cum. As you lie there out of pure joy and pleasure from the experience you wonder what to do next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keep hunting

2. Go to Percy’s cabin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FullmetalDE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132930-Camp-Vore-Blood/cid/2921893-Tartarus