*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Woods
  2. Nico di Angelo
  3. Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132930-Camp-Vore-Blood/cid/3065796-Woods
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2132930
This is an interactive Percy Jackson/Heroes Of Olympus vore story.
This choice: Woods  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Woods

    by: Okay
You decide to wander around in the woods near camp. As you enter you become mesmerized at the beauty of it. The light passing through the pine trees, the sounds of birds chirping, and the smell of pine. Then you hear something. You follow the sound of the noise to a nearby creek. As you get closer you can start to make out the source of the noise. You see a male tree spirit standing in the creek bathing. His back is facing you, but you can’t help but get hard at the sight of bubbly butt. You creep to get closer to him, but step on a twig. You see him turn around quickly. “Who’s there?” he asks. You stand up, making eye contact with him. “Just me, beautiful,” you say moving closer to him. “Oh, hi. I’m Joshua,” he says cheerfully, pulling you into a hug. “I’m Nico,” you say with him now inches apart from you. You look at him and see a little bit of lust in his eyes. Making a decision, you closer the space in between your mouths, pulling him into a deep kiss. He starts to moan when he feels your tongue enter his mouth. Quickly, without breaking the kiss, you start to strip off your clothes starting with your pants and then your shirt, only breaking the kiss for a moment. He falls backwards onto the ground, with you now on top of him. You break the kiss to line up your 8 inch cock with his asshole. He moans loudly as you enter him. As you start to thrust, you watch as he gets hard and leaks a bit of pre-cum. You keep pounding for 15 minutes before plunging your cock all the way in and spraying you seed. You pull out and wake over him. You stand over him, lining up his cock with your ass, and come down. You moan a bit, feeling his 7 and half inch cock enter you ass. You start to ride him, with both of you moaning. It takes almost ten minutes before he cums, releasing his thick warm seed inside of you. You fall backwards onto the ground, you lay there until you feel something wet touch you asshole. You look to see Joshua licking and fingering your asshole. You reach and grab the back of his head, pushing him inside of it. He doesn’t try to resist, instead he starts stroking his penis. You moan as you feel his legs slid inside you. You feel as the last of him enters you and moan. You stare at your extremely bloated belly. You reposition yourself so that you are leaning against a tree. You watch as you stomach slowly becomes softer. Eventually you fall asleep. When you wake, you find that all of the fat from Joshua has been digested and sent around your body. You get up, finding that you are taller than before, you stand at around 6’3 now, while before you were only 5’10. You look to see the you now have a pair of well defined abs and that your dick is now almost 11 inches long. You start to go back to camp to show Will your new body but you hear a roar from deeper in the forest.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Head back to camp

*Noteb*
2. Head towards the roar

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Okay (UN: eliexcited at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FullmetalDE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132930-Camp-Vore-Blood/cid/3065796-Woods