*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Halloween Party
  2. Trick or Treat!
  3. One Spooky Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2396546-Halloween-Party
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2136245
You're out trick or treating. However, it turns out they're getting treats.
This choice: Move on to the next houses  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Halloween Party

    by: Unknown
You wanted to just hit the first houses you saw... but you decided you had to be smart about this. Your time here was limited, so you wanted to maximize the flow of candy as much as you could. You noticed some commotion coming from deeper within the neighborhood, and convinced your friends that it would be the best strategy to investigate.

As you ventured deeper, you found that the locals were actually hosting an Halloween party in the middle of the neighborhood park; open to everyone, apparently, judging by the couple dozen other trick-or-treaters loitering around. Just wandering near the party, your nose was filled with the delicious smells of freshly-baked sweets of all kinds. Apparently, this was the place to go if you were interested in treats. The Halloween decorations strung from tree to tree in the park were beautiful, too, and similarly appropriate songs were being played over the speakers. The only thing that was disconcerting was that the locals here, too, all seemed to be dressed in those weird, super-humanly tall animal costumes. You were starting to question their mental health, at this point... but their cooking was delicious, so you couldn't explain. You and your friends stopped by the park just to chow down on some of the free deserts on offer. As you chowed down on some Halloween-themed cupcakes baked by a friendly 'squirrel' lady, you use the free time to plan out your next move. You should probably get busy stopping at more houses to ensure you fill up your bags, but... the party seemed fun. Maybe you should relax, and see what there is to do around here?

You have the following choices:

1. Check out the park's stage

2. Get some more sweets

3. Move on

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2396546-Halloween-Party